Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wannabe webmaster

Apparently I have been off in my own world lately... what's new with me? Well, in the past 7 months a lot has happened, most of which I cannot recall. Mikey turned 1 in April and I turned 31 in June. Who is Mikey? Mikey is my wonderful son, now 14 months old! He is the most adorable little boy ever. Yes, I am biased, but what mother isn't?

I am a wannabe webmaster as of late. I started my own website called ClubMomma. It eventually will have lots of pregnancy and parenting information on it. Right now I am focusing on getting members to join the new forum. That sure is a task, I don't know how to get people to my site. And once they are there, I want to get them to stay and return. Hmm, it has been interesting to say the least!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, It is going to be hard to get people to your site but the best thing to do is keep putting content! Good luck! :) I was reading your blog entry, arent kids cool? My son is 2 1/2 and I love every waking moment I spend with him. Such an adventure and challange but I live being a daddy! :)